Starting a small business retirement savings plan can be easier and less expensive than most business people think. What’s more, there are a number of retirement programs that provide tax advantages to both employers and employees. At Wisconsin Benefit Planning, Inc., we have a team of experts ready to help you design a plan to fit you and your employees’ needs. Whether you already have a plan or you are looking to start a new plan, we can help find the right combination of plan features to fit your needs.
- CUSTOMIZED PLAN DESIGN TO FIT EMPLOYER NEEDS
- Review Goals and Suggest Remedies and Strategies
- Suggest Plan Design alternatives focusing on options that may favor highly compensated and/or longer term employees.
- Provide updates on legislative and regulatory issues to help insure compliance & fiduciary responsibility
- Knowledge of all types of retirement plans
- INVESTMENT SELECTION & DUE DILIGENCE
- Help establish and maintain a written investment policy statement
- Wide variety of Investment options
- Review of plan investment array annually for diversification, performance, expenses, risk and manager conduct
- ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW & SELECTION
- Service Provider search and selection
- The appropriateness of bundled vs. unbundled approaches
- Help find the right administrator based on services, expertise, expense, quality and consistency of reporting, and administrative support.
- EMPLOYEE EDUCATION
- Provide personalized assistance to plan participants
- Conduct semi-annual employee enrollment and educational meetings
- Help coordinate service provider involvement when needed