Mission & Value Statement
Wisconsin Benefit Planning companies are thoroughly committed:
- TO INSURE PEOPLE AGAINST LIFE’S RISKS AND TO HELP THEM ACHIEVE A SECURE RETIREMENT.
- A commitment to provide the tools and resources to help our clients improve their financial, physical, mental and spiritual health.
- To serve our clients by being their Financial & Health Care Advocates to ensure companies uphold their promises to our clients.
- To provide local service & accountability.
- To provide a live caring person to answer the telephone, not an automated phone system.
- To provide a team of professional agents and a customer service representative dedicated to each of our clients.
- To provide our clients with one on one Group & Individual counseling to help them understand their benefits.
- Online employee portal to view all employee benefits 24/7.
- Honest answers in writing by request.
- Independent Agency representing over 30 quality companies.
- Retirement, Health Benefit, Counseling.